A student exchange programme generally could be defined as a programme where students from secondary school or university choose to study abroad in partner institutions.
The term “exchanges” means that partnered institution exchanges their students and we will find a counterpart from the other institution to exchange with. Tradeoff is actually required although no exact number of students should apply.
Give your students the opportunity to gain cross-cultural experiences and develop friendships in Spain that will last a lifetime. They will learn about a country rich in historical and cultural heritage and will begin to appreciate the legacy of the civilizations that through many centuries came to the Iberian soil, settled in it, and made it their home.
Bring your students and experience Murcia together. It will truly be an unforgettable trip!
CONNECTING LIVES, SHARING CULTURES
- Starting dates: all year round
- Length: from 1 to 2 weeks
- Levels: all
- Accommodation: FREE in local host families
- Itinerary: tailor made as requested
- Spanish classes: minimum 2 lessons/day
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English & French
- Number of students: from 5 to 100
Leave it to us, we will take care of everything. As we are specialists in language teaching, what we do we do it well!