Much more than simple traditional holidays, the Club 55+ programme offers numerous assets. Apart from the progress made in Spanish, you will meet its inhabitants and will get to know its culture and traditions, more intensely than through an approach as a tourist.
Murcia is the perfect size for improving your language and experiencing cultural immersion. It has all the benefits of a city, the buzz and vibrancy, yet equally can behave just like a village, with friendly neighbourhoods and close families. It is not always easy to find people speaking English, so you will be helpfully encouraged to speak Spanish by the locals. We offer a truly authentic and rounded experience!
In the Club 55+ programme, the learning of the language is synonymous with pleasure and the study atmosphere is relaxed. As the classes are given during the morning, the afternoons give you ample time to relax and to go to explore the city with other students and members of our team.
On weekends we do not offer activities so that you will have free time to go shopping, visit places of interest, sight seeing, sunbathing, relax, etc, or just enjoy your host family! For some extra information about Murcia please click here.
The programme takes place over one or two weeks, at fixed dates, and these are the afternoon activities offered:
- Guided city tours
- Two hands-off cooking workshops
- Visit to local markets
- Salsa or flamenco class
- Cultural visits & museums
- Visit to a local radio
- Meeting 55+ Spanish students of English
- Handcraft centre
- Bullring visit and meet future "toreros"
- Golf facilities & hotel booking on request
- Starting dates: Every month´s 1st Monday
- Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
- Number of lessons: 15 per week plus activities
- Levels: all
- Max. in class: 10 students
- Class times: Mon. to Fri. from 10 h. to 12,30 h.
- All classes will be made up if public holidays
- High quality selected host family accommodation (half board)
- Other accommodation options clicking here
Our courses can be taken for periods of time different than those indicated. Please contact us for further information and don´t forget to read our general conditions on bookings & prices. Remember there is a 39 € inscription fee and 37 € course material in all courses.
|1||15 + activities||475|
|2||30 + activities||890|