We can help you design your own study abroad programme in Spain according to your specific needs: you can combine Spanish Language and Culture classes for academic credit with different sports, social activities and excursions.
If your university is not among our collaborating partners, do not hesitate to contact us. We will work directly with your school to ensure that you get academic grants.
Contact the study abroad office or Spanish language department at your college prior to starting the programme. Present your plan and ask exactly what is required in order to be assured that you will earn credits for your studies abroad. Instituto Hispánico is accustomed to providing syllabi and other documentation typically needed by universities and colleges in order to complete credit arrangements, so just let us know if you need any assistance.
At the end of your studies we will also provide, upon request, a detailed transcript of your work for you to take back to your home institution.
We believe that the Spanish abroad language programme must be complemented with a wide range of social and cultural activities not only to allow students to use and practice the Spanish language but also to maximize student exposure to Spain and Spanish culture.
- The only specialists in teaching Spanish to foreigners in Murcia.
- 15 years experience.
- Qualified teachers that have been members of our team for at least 4 years.
- Flexible dates.
- Our Spanish courses comply with the generally accepted standard of 15 contact hours (50 minutes/hour) of class time per credit hour.
- Spanish classes are intensive, consisting of 20 and 30 contact hours per week.
- Small groups size. High quality language teaching always guaranteed.
- Classes on bank holidays will always be made up.
- School located right in the heart of the city. No need to use transportation.
- Wide variety of courses to choose from.