- 1. Vallarta Beach Campus
- ... whole family. If you are looking for a different destination, safe, surrounded by nature and lonely beaches, here we leave you very good reasons to put it on your list of next destinations to visit. ...
- Created on 21 February 2021
- 2. Lucia's experienc
- ... feeling. Even though it was a big city, it was peaceful and felt safe to be there, everything was close, and it was truly amazing. Murcia was very much different from every other city I have visited, ...
- Created on 31 July 2020
- 3. Lise's experienc
- ... and I am so happy for everything I experienced. I was so lucky to stay at a great hotel that were located near everything, and I felt very safe there. The food in Murcia were very good, and that people ...
- Created on 28 July 2020
- 4. Confianza y seguridad en Instituto Hispánico de Murcia sobre COVID-19
- ... and contributes to make a safer environment for tourists, for workers themselves and for local residents. At this time it is extremely important that from the Region of Murcia we were able to continue ...
- Created on 30 June 2020
- 5. Regreso a la escuela
- ... we have been working hard to develop a plan for safe re-entry to the school in accordance with the Alert Level 3 guidelines provided by the Spanish Ministry of Health. The following precautions will ...
- Created on 26 May 2020
- 6. Información sobre el COVID-19 y nuestras clases de español
- ... care of their children and families but will continue to support students and agents. This decision is not based on fear but rather the responsibility and sensibility to protect the health and safety ...
- Created on 13 March 2020
- 7. Enrichment trip to Spain
- Instituto Hispánico de Murcia | Spanish Courses in Spain proudly presents its exclusive Programme 2020 designed for schools in India. Please have a look at this presentation and get back to us with any ...
- Created on 23 October 2019
- 8. HILLGROVE HIGH SCHOOL summer programme
- ... and get back to us with any questions. We will be very happy to answer any doubts about itinerary, accommodation, safety and health insurance. Further below you´ll find our hotel accommodation programme. ...
- Created on 21 March 2019
- 9. EARTH Spain Trip to Spain
- ... will be very happy to answer any doubts about itinerary, accommodation, safety and health insurance. For more details please write to earthspain @ihmurcia.es and for payments please click here Enjoy ...
- Created on 28 November 2018
- 10. Premium Summer Programme 2019
- ... School Manager will be visiting the US in October to meet students, parents, and answer any doubts about itinerary, accommodation, safety and health insurance. For more info please write to SUMMER2019 ...
- Created on 27 August 2018
- 11. Airport taxi service
- We provide an airport pick up/drop off service... and it is a much cheaper, safer and reliable service than a public taxi. We will be waiting for you on your arrival! Our fees from Alicante airport ...
- Created on 07 September 2017
- 12. Visita del colegio internacional AAMBY, Bombay
- ... India. ISA is a co-educational boarding school that caters weekly and full boarding for boys and girls from Standards 3 to 12. It is situated within the expansive, safe and beautiful landscape of Aamby ...
- Created on 20 February 2017
- 13. Spanish Course for Flight Attendants
- ... reservations and booking, check-in and boarding, safety on board regulations, take-off and landing instructions, passenger service and inquiries during the flight and general day to day airline work and ...
- Created on 25 December 2014
- 14. General conditions
- ... we will be flexible with all reservations, changes and cancellations. Instituto Hispánico de Murcia is a safe school applying all requirements and recommendations according to the latest regulations. Please ...
- Created on 21 May 2012
- 15. One-day Spanish workshop
- ... or salsa class (learn first steps to dance salsa or flamenco) Cathedral guided tour (visit our most popular and important monument with a local guide) Riverside cycling tour (a beautiful and safe tour ...
- Created on 22 September 2011
- 16. Summer Camp Murcia
- ... mix and many Spanish children will join the camp. Safety is a genuine concern for parents, so we reassure them by explaining that our activities are always supervised and closely monitored. Fees include ...
- Created on 04 September 2009
- 17. I want to book
- ... by the sender): Via our website with your credit card (100% safe online payment) from the chosen course info. You can also use this customised payment link. Bank transfer to the following bank account: ...
- Created on 04 September 2009
- 18. Murcia
- ... on the aptly named Costa Cálida, Murcia boasts 330 days of sunshine each year and is the third sunniest region in all of Spain. Murcia is a very safe city in comparison to many others such as Alicante, ...
- Created on 03 September 2009
- 19. Host family accommodation in Murcia
- Living with a Spanish host family Without a doubt, this is the best combination: to take a professional Spanish language course at Instituto Hispánico de Murcia and at the same time experience the ...
- Created on 14 May 2009
- 20. Students' accommodation in Murcia
- ... to international students in reliable and safe areas in the city of Murcia, next to La Merced Campus, Espinardo Campus and UCAM Campus in Guadalupe. It is very important to be cautious when booking ...
- Created on 14 May 2009
- (C-Notas Legales)
- ... share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, its members or others. Access to information The Ley ...
- Created on 13 May 2009
Me han encantado las clases. El IH de Murcia se distingue por tener un alto nivel de profesionalidad... lo recomiendo a todos
Todos son profesionales. Ahora puedo entender español mejor y tengo muchos amigos nuevos. El Instituto me hace sentir protegida y bienvenida en una ciudad tan bonita como Murcia.
Muy satisfactorio, muchas gracias por la acogida que me habéis dado, me voy muy contenta.
Las actividades son muy interesantes. Me gustó hablar en las clases de temas de actualidad y practicar mi español.
Me han gustado mucho las actividades del Instituto, la comida y la Catedral. He aprendido mucho y estoy muy satisfecho con mi estancia en el Instituto y en la ciudad.
Me han gustado mucho las actividades y las clases. La ciudad de Murcia con su historia y sus restaurantes me encanta. ¡Quiero seguir aprendiendo español en Murcia!
Me encantan las actividades que organiza el Instituto Hispánico.
Aprendí mucho en sólo una semana. Creo que todas las personas del Instituto son muy simpáticas. Me encantó Murcia y también la escuela.
Los profesores son todos increíbles y amables. Hay solamente 2 ó 3 alumnos en una clase y así podemos aprender mucho.
En el Instituto todos son amables y serviciales. Las clases de conversación me han gustado mucho.