Spanish course LEVEL B2
Would you like to get Spanish LEVEL B2 in seven weeks?
In just nine weeks you will reach level B2 in Spanish. This course is designed for students who already have intermediate level knowledge of Spanish and want to continue their learning towards an advanced level.
This is a dynamic, practical and fun Spanish course that offers a clear grammatical base to acquire intermediate notions of the language and a communicative competence that enables adequate linguistic interaction in different communication situations.
You must have previous knowledge of LEVEL B1 of Spanish to do this four lesson a day course. You can check it out by taking our level test. And remember that you can take this course online with a 10% discount.
This level aims to train you to:
- Expand the use of the Spanish language in a clear and concrete communicative context.
- Acquire a more complex vocabulary to apply it in everyday situations.
- Practice tenses in a much broader context.
- Learn the use of important elements, such as discursive connectors, temporary markers and the verbs to be and to be, in a specific and appropriate context.
- Build sentences of different types to apply them to social and professional contexts: discuss topics, analyze and compare products, etc.
Once you have finished this course, when you are ready, you can start the next Spanish course LEVEL C1 on July 3rd.
Our Spanish courses are structured into 6 learning levels, in accordance with the Curricular Plan of the Instituto Cervantes and the CEFR of the Council of Europe: from initial level A1 to higher level C2. Here you have more details about levels, objectives and contents.