Although the language may be required for business purposes, it is not only business terminology that needs to be acquired, but also a wide range of vocabulary, social and cultural advice that will enable you to interact in all situations, from meetings to a deal-closing dinner in a restaurant.
A combination of group classes as well as one-to-one tuition is the perfect way to help you achieve the best.
In this business Spanish course in Murcia you can practice your communication skills with a group, and then, focus on specific work-related topics in the private lessons.
This is an example of the topics covered in this course:
- Structure of the Spanish business world.
- Spain and the E.U.; the Euro.
- Human Resources: the human factor in the company.
- IBEX 35.
- Creative and technical business writing.
- Marketing Mix Strategies.
- The quality movement.
- International trade; Mercosur.
- Global cross-cultural awareness.
- How to do business on the Internet.
- Guest speakers from various companies. Visits.
- Starting dates: every Monday.
- Length: from 1 to 12 weeks.
- Number of lessons: 30 per week.
- Levels: from B1.
- Max. in class: 5 students.
- Class times: from 10 h. to 13.30 h. and from 16 h. to 18 h. (subject to variation)
Our courses can be taken for periods of time different than those. Please contact us for further information and don´t forget to read our general conditions on bookings & prices. Remember there is a 39 € inscription fee and 37 € course material in all courses. All taxes included.