Take the plunge with us and come to our partner school in Cabo de Palos (30 min. drive from Murcia city) to experience and explore our wonderful Mediterranean undersea world while taking a Spanish language course in Murcia all year round.
This is an OWD (Open Water Diver) course combined with Spanish lessons.
You'll have four lessons of Spanish plus two hours of diving theory and practice everyday. We collaborate with PLANETA AZUL, fully qualified, highly experienced in all water sports and Spain’s first National Geographic Dive Centre and a PADI 5* Gold Palm Resort.
We offer general dive instruction programs for all levels, from beginner, which allows a first time diver to experience scuba diving, all the way through dive career preparation programmes!
To maintain your skills, and to make your diving experiences all the more enjoyable, we also offer just about any specialty course. Ask us for an adventure that suits you, one that's only your imagination away...
Spanish course + Scuba diving information
- Minimum age: 16
- Starting dates: every Monday, all year round
- Length: 5 days
- Spanish lessons: 20 per week
- 8 hours diving lessons
- 4 practice dives beach-confined waters
- 4 practice dives open waters
- Full equipment hiring & course material
- Insurance and course certification
- Levels: all
- Max. in class: 9 students
- Class times: Spanish lessons from 10,00 h. to 13,30 h. + afternoon diving lessons
- Transportation to the diving centre not included (6 € single bus ticket)
- Price: 580 € (140 € Spanish lessons + 440 € diving lessons)
- Free: 2 open water dives at the end of the course. Equipment hiring cost not included (30 €/day)
Our courses can be taken for periods of time different than those. Please contact us for further information and don´t forget to read our general conditions on bookings & prices. Remember there is a 39 € inscription fee and 37 € course material in all courses. All taxes included.