Work as an English teacher and study Spanish?
A great opportunity for all native English speakers looking to learn or further develop their Spanish language skills.
How about living as us in beautiful Murcia? This high school English teacher program is a great way to enjoy the Spanish lifestyle while improving your language skills.
So whether you're from the USA, Canada, Ireland, Uk, Australia or New Zealand, have a strong understanding of the English language, and would like to test your skills teaching English, we have local secondary & high schools which will welcome you. Click here to meet up one of them.
What does this Spanish course include?
- Guaranteed work opportunity as a language assistant teaching English to Spanish youngsters (8 hours a week)
- Spanish lessons on language, history and social science (8 hours a week)
- Accommodation in our students´ flats
- Expenses included (water, electricity, gas, Internet)
- Two week intensive Spanish language course (40 lessons) in our school
- IH Murcia weekly school activities
- Official certification at the end of your course
- Pre-departure information, assistance and visa support
- 24/7 emergency number
What does NOT this course include?
- Flights or travel insurance
- Visas for non-EU residents
- Transportation: airport pick-up & drop-off (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Financial compensation
- Minimum age 22 years
- English native speaker
- Minimum B1 level in Spanish
- Formal teaching qualifications are not necessary, but any experience will strengthen your application
- Please note that we also welcome applications from non-European Union citize
Dates & prices of the course:
- January to May (20 weeks): 2550 €
- September to December (14 weeks): 1850 €
- Exact dates will be confirmed at the time of booking. Shorter periods can also be agreed.
- Please contact us for further information and don´t forget to read our general conditions on bookings & prices. Remember there is a 39 € inscription fee and 37 € course material in all courses. All taxes included.