1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files or records that are downloaded into the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing to certain websites and applications that allow to store preferences of the User’s navigation, by making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information, as they do not collect data that can identify the User personally. In any case, User may access their browser's settings to modify and/or block the Cookies installation sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow you to recognize a User’s browser, as well as the type of device the Website is accessed from, and are used to facilitate the User’s future visit and make the Website more useful.
- Optimize the User's navigation by following up their session.
- Analyze and collect information about the browsing behavior of Users to improve the Website.
3. Kinds of cookies utilized on the website
The website uses the following kind of cookies:
- Technical or sessional: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of content's acess.
- Statistics/analytics: These cookies collect information related to the page usage as the permanence in the page and the contents visited by readers to measure their performance and improve their navigation.
The main objectives that will be pursued through this kind of cookies are:
- Allowing the anonymous identification of the navigating User and therefore the approximate counting of the visitors' number.
- Anonymously identifying the most seen contents.
- Knowing if the accessing User is a new one or repeats the visit.
The following analytical cookies are used on the Website:
4. How to disable cookies from our website?
Cookies that are not mandatory for the navigation on this Website may be disabled in the Website's configuration. These settings are placed in the bar that appears at the bottom of the website’s page, in the "Settings" button. You can also open the Cookie Manager (modal window) by clicking the following button.
Moreover, all browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings.
This is the reason why the majority of browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, in order to get a more precise control over privacy. These settings are placed in the «options» or «preferences» menu of your browser.
There you can find links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the Menu placed on the Tools menu.
- Select Configuration.
- Click on Mostar Advanced Options.
- In the selection "Privacy" click on the button Content Settings.
- In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
- In the configuration menu select the option "Preferences".
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a complement to install on your browser that you can access from the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5. Cookies on mobile phones
Cookies that are not mandatory for the navigation on this Website may be disabled in the Website configuration. These settings are placed in the bar that appears at the bottom of the website, on the "Settings" button.
These settings are placed at the bottom of the Website. In addition, as it happens with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to privacy settings or options to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify the privacy options, please follow the instructions specified by your mobile browser developer.
Here you can find some examples of links that will allow you to modify privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Cookies acceptance
This website does not install our cookies on the Users' devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that if you do not accept the cookies installation or disable any of them in the settings, certain services may not be available without their use or you may not be able to access to certain services or take full advantage of what this Website offers to you.
7. Information about your data
The OWNER is responsible for your data processing, the processing legitimation basis is the consent given by you. Furthermore, it indicates that the personal data obtained through the cookies usage will not be transferred to a third company, third country or international organization.
Specifically, in relation to the retention period of personal data, the personal data provided will be kept by the OWNER as long as the User does not express their willingness to unsubscribe to the services of the OWNER, in order to receive information about the company’s products.