WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Instituto Hispánico de Murcia S.L., (hereinafter, the “IHM”), with ID. B73840183 and registered office at Enrique Villar, Street 13, 1C, 30008 Murcia. The domain owner of our website www.ihdemu.com (hereinafter the “Website”), belongs to IHM. The User may contact IHM at the following e-mail address: INFO@IHDEMU.COM
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them to make the user experience more efficient.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize content and ads, offer social media functions and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example, the built-in browser. Others are used to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web.
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and the use of the website. Specifically, own Cookies, third-party Cookies, session and active for Analysis, Marketing and Technical purposes.
The following information about the types of cookies contained on this page helps to better understand the functions that they make possible.
According to the time spent in the browser, they are divided into:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until you close the browser, so none is recorded on the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to make operational management possible with each of the users who are simultaneously accessing the web.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the browser is closed, and that will consult above-mentioned web page again the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (access the service directly without need to do the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
In addition, the cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
- Origin or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the web page that is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third-party service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an ad or advertising banner found on the web page we visit. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the web page we visit.
- Necessary or technical: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Statistics or analysis or measurement: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Behavioral or marketing advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Preferences or personalization: preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
Cookies on this website are used to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze traffic.
In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website.
COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
The identification of who uses the cookies, the type of cookies used and other details, is indicated below:
- Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites.
- Google Analytics Privacy Terms.
- Google cookie conditions.
- Didomi Cookies Policy
Complianz GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent is the program in charge of carrying out the analysis of cookies, belonging to Didomi.
ACCEPTANCE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY
The owner of the website shows information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with each login in order for you to be aware.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third Party” cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
Here’s how to make these settings in different browsers:
OPT-OUT AND ADD-ON FOR GOOGLE ANALYTICS BROWSERS
If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link.