The best online & in-site Spanish courses
Due to the COVID-19 situation, amidst school closures and social distancing, our online courses were the perfect way to sharpen your language skills from the comfort of home. Please note that we are offering our online Spanish learning programme ALL YEAR ROUND, at a special price SAVING 50% from its original in-site price, plus you are neither paying course registration nor class materials fee! - saving another extra 46 €!
Besides, we are also offering a FREE trial lesson for newcomers.
We are proud to develop our online curriculum delivered by experienced teachers who are all qualified native Spanish speakers. Our implementation implies the following three core areas:
- virtual learning
- online collaboration with other students
Research has proven that this combination increases overall student learning in online learning environments, allowing more time for student reflection, collaboration and student-to-student interactions. Our learning platform is designed for collaboration, so students are constantly virtually interacting with their classmates around the world as well as their teacher.
And remember, we’re rated 4.8 stars out of 5 with independent reviews in Google by international students. What we do we do it well!
What about a FREE TRIAL?
Of course! Our FREE Trial Spanish lessons take place every Friday starting from April 3, 2020. All newcomers are welcome.
Fridays were chosen so there's still time for you to book, pay and start your course for the following Monday.
Lessons will be held using Zoom or Skype, rather than Teams, as Teams requires a more complex set-up for non-registered students.
Time: 12,00 h UTC+1 (Madrid time).
What is included with every Spanish course?
- Learning access to our qualified native Spanish-speaking teachers
- Live classes from 10,00 h to 21,00 h UTC+1 (Madrid time), from Monday to Sunday. Individual lessons are available at a wider timetable
- Structured collaboration with your classmates
- Full access to IHM online with many self-study resources
- Regular writing and speaking tests
- Ability to upgrade and add private one-to-one lessons
What about class materials?
Your teacher will provide all resources for you to improve in your learning process. Do not worry, you will have plenty of homework if you wish so!
GROUP lessons: When & how much?
WHEN? Live classes from 10,00 h to 21,00 h UTC+1 (Madrid time), from Monday to Friday according to your level of Spanish. Please check this out with us before booking!
- SAVE 50% from the original in-site course price.
- For example, a 3 hour a week Spanish course costs 145 €/month enrolment fees and class materials included. In this particular case, for the same online course you´ll be paying 49,50 €/month: saving 95,50 €. Of course, you can book more number of lessons per week. Just email us for an accurate quotation.
- No need to pay enrolment fees nor class materials.
- Booking terms and conditions apply: Minimum 5 students per group.
- All prices include taxes.
INDIVIDUAL lessons: When & how much?
WHEN? Almost anytime. Please check this out with us before booking!
HOW MUCH? Please note that 50% discount group lessons does not apply to 1 to 1 classes, although there are special discounts if you get a pack of Spanish lessons:
- 1 hour Spanish class 35 €
- 5 hour pack Spanish class = 25 €/hour | save 50 €
- 10 hour pack Spanish class = 20 €/hour | save 150 €
- Extra hour = 18 € | save 17 € per hour
- All lessons are 60 minutes long.
- No need to pay enrolment fees or class materials.
- All prices include taxes.
How can I book & pay?
What if I cannot attend a lesson already booked?
Only these lessons can be cancelled or postponed if notified in writing 24 hours in advance; otherwise lessons will be missed and payment will be not reimbursed. Credit hours do not apply in this case.
What if the Internet connections breaks?
If the connection breaks on your side we will not be able to do anything as it is your responsibility. Having said this, if the connection fails on our side for any unusual reason we will postpone the class to be resumed at another time that is convenient for you.
Will I get a course certificate or diploma?
Of course, stating objectives, contents and level achieved.
Will I have the same teacher?
As private classes are tailored made you can choose whether to have them with the same teacher or not. However, we advise that you book all your classes to be with the same teacher given that you will also have better continuity with your classes and will see better results in a shorter period of time.
But we always follow your instructions and if you would like different teachers... your wish is our command!
Are you able to teach two people instead of one?
We’re often asked this question as friends, relatives and couples sometimes want to take lessons together, and the answer is yes... for the same price. The only requirements are that you have the same language level and are able to Skype call the tutor together from the same location.
I would like to meet my teachers!
Well, here they are. Nice guys!
Why study Spanish with Instituto Hispánico de Murcia?
- 20 years of experience
- Qualified teachers certified by Instituto Cervantes
- Specialists in online courses both to individuals and companies
- Team members for at least 5 years
- Proud to be rated 4.8 stars out of 5 with independent reviews in Google from students from around the world