The summer vacation camp in Murcia is a balanced programme of Spanish language and Culture combined with carefully supervised sports, creative leisure activities and excursions.
The programme is held all year round, as we have excellent weather, with flexible starting dates, in a fully equipped and modern Youth Hostel right in front of the Mediterranen sea as seen on pictures shown.
• Capacity for 108 people distributed among 13 dormitories in the main building and 10 cabins around the main building
• All rooms are air conditioned. Common meeting areas connected to the beach promenade
• Dining room for 60 people. Catering services and 4 meals per day; special dietary requirements are welcome
• Internet access
• Water sports as kayaking, sailing and windsurfing, together with evening games, parties, musical games, gymkhanas, beach sports, sand castle competition...
• Day trips to Cartagena and Murcia
• Boat trips can also be organised
There will be a good student nationality mix and many Spanish children will join the camp.
Safety is a genuine concern for parents, so we reassure them by explaining that our activities are always supervised and closely monitored.
Fees include three Spanish language and culture classes per day, lodging and four meals a day, activity programme, medical assistance and insurance cover.
We can arrange any tailor made programme you may require all year round on demand, but we strongly suggest schools and parents to book early.
Please contact us for further details and bookings.